Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Devil's Wife

The beauty in evil,
The smirk in darkness,
The excitement in blue fire,
The joy in Hell.

Is it possible to find love in Hell?
I admire the darkness consuming light,
I lust over the burning blue flames dancing in pure passion.

 I seek this evil for all its sin.
 I found this gorgeous unholy place and fell in love.
 I walk hand in hand with the Devil.

There is beauty in evil.
There is always a smirk in the darkness.
See the excitement in the blue fire?
Feel the joy in Hell.

Lost in the light I fell to darkness
I stumbled upon Hell and found my home
A place with no peace
A place with no hope
This is home

Fire surrounds me
Hate fills my soul
Love for one
Destruction for all
Obey my command
You will see the joy in Hell

The joy only felt by me.

2 comments: